Quick Action Plan for Addictions…
Quick Action Plan for Addictions
- Determine if the addiction stems from allergies, biochemical imbalances, genetics, and/or malabsorption of nutrients.
- Repressed core emotions such as denied anger often lead to depression, anxiety, lethargy, mood swings, and disassociation. Embracing your feelings is the most important aspect of beginning to deal with addictive behavior.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments prove to be supportive, along with release-oriented tissue and bodywork techniques such as Rolfing.
- Eat three meals and two snacks consistently. Emphasize quality protein foods such as organic poultry, bison, lamb, wild-caught fish, and eggs. Eat plenty of raw nuts and seeds, apples, berries, and other whole fruits; avoid all fruit juices.
- A critical step in the recovery process is to cleanse, heal and support liver function by using herbs such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Bupleurum.
- Blood-cleansing will support sluggish energy. Herbs in the form of tinctures or teas made from Oat Straw, Burdock Root, Echinacea, and Licorice Root are helpful, and are also vital to healthy kidney function.
- To calm nerves and anxiety caused by addiction, use the herbs Skullcap, Valerian, and Vervain.
- After eating a stable whole foods diet for at least 3 months, consider a juice fast of organic vegetable juices.
- Take nutritional supplements. The B vitamins, particularly thiamin (B1) and B6 are important. Consider amino acid therapy for rebalancing brain chemistry, and to reduce cravings for alcohol, drugs, and/or nicotine.
- Acupuncture, particularly auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture), is especially useful for drug addictions, and excellent for addressing addictive behaviors such as sex, gambling, and workaholicism.
- Homeopathy, Hypnotherapy, Naturopathic Medicine and Orthomolecular Medicine are especially helpful for alcoholism, drug addiction, and smoking.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here