Quick Action Plan for Asthma…
Quick Action Plan for Asthma
- In the case of severe, acute asthma, flare-ups are sudden.
- Chronic asthma’s symptoms are similar, but less severe, and tend to linger.
- Ayurvedic physicians recommend combining 1C pure water, 1/2 tsp of ginger and licorice root in a C of water, bringing to a boil, and sipping as a tea until symptoms subside; or, combine 1/8th tsp of black pepper, a tsp of honey, and 1/4 C of freshly-squeezed onion juice.
- If attacks are provoked by stress, combine one-half teaspoon each of baking soda and sea salt in organic juice, or pure, filtered water, and drink immediately.
- Fortify yourself between asthma attacks with herbal tonics such as ashwagandha, Coleus forskholin, shatavari, triphala, gotu kola, or licorice.
- Inhaling vapors from the essential oils of bergamot, camphor, eucalyptus, lavender, hyssop, or marjoram during an asthma attack can be soothing.
- Screen for food allergies and sensitivities; avoid eating high trigger foods such as eggs, milk and dairy products, sugar, peanuts, and wheat products. Minimize milk and dairy products, coffee and other caffeinated products in your diet.
- Eat an organic, whole foods diet full of fresh, raw organic fruits (apples and citrus fruits are not recommended) and vegetables, organic, free-range meats and poultry, and wild-caught fish. Include garlic, onions, ginger and peppers, extra virgin olive oil, raw coconut butter/oil and high lignin flax seed oil.
- Drink plenty of pure, fresh water each day, with a minimum of eight ounces being drunk every two hours.
- Consider a vegan diet, or the raw food diet.
- Useful herbs for asthma symptoms include cayenne pepper, garlic, gingko biloba, green tea, gumweed, horse chestnut, mullein, passion flower, slippery elm, and thyme.
- Homeopathic remedies include Amonium carbonicum, Aralia racemosa, Arsenicum album, Sambucus, Lobelia, Pulsatilla, and Sulphur.
- Use an indoor air filtration system, add indoor house-plants, try a humidifier, and make sure to have proper ventilation.
- Asthma supplements include Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12, and Vitamin C, along with calcium, magnesium, bee pollen, quercetin, and essential fatty acids.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here