Quick Action Steps for Hair Loss…
Quick Action Steps for Hair Loss
- For temporary or severe hair loss, massage lavender, rosemary, thyme, or sage essential oils directly onto the scalp.
- Ashwagandha and Amla are two Ayurvedic herbs that help stimulate hair growth.
- Eat an organic, whole foods diet high in potato (leave skins on), green and red peppers, sprouts, and unpeeled cucumbers. Find other foods that are high in silica and iron. Include lean meats and raisins, sea vegetables such as kelp, and eliminate any foods to which you may be allergic or sensitive.
- Useful homeopathic remedies are Sepia, Arnica, and Acidum nit.
- Drink the combined juice of carrot, beet, spinach, nettle, and alfalfa, adding a bit of onion.
- Increase exercise, scalp massage for circulation, and lying on a slant board for 15 minutes a day.
- Helpful supplements include flaxseed oil, biotin, niacin, vitamin B-complex, folic acid, vitamin B5, PAPA (para-aminobenzoic acid), silica, iron, trace minerals, and zinc. Also helpful are kelp tablets, desiccated liver, thyroid glandulars, and the amino acid, cysteine.
- Have yourself checked for low copper levels.
- Rub castor oil into the scalp for ten minutes, then apply a hot, damp towel for 30 minutes, and then cover your head with a plastic shower cap and keep in place overnight. Wash out your hair the next morning. Do this for two nights; then, repeat this using extra virgin olive oil for two nights, then use wheat germ oil for two nights. Rest one night and repeat seven-day cycle. Use raw, organic, apple cider vinegar as a hair rinse.
- Alternative care therapies that may be useful are Acupuncture, Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.