Cancer is not a single disease with a single cause and a single type of treatment. There are more than 200 different types of cancer, each with its own name and treatment. Although cells in different parts of the body may look and work differently, most repair and reproduce themselves in the same way. Normally, cells divide in an orderly and controlled way. But if for some reason the process gets out of control, the cells carry on dividing and develop into a lump called a tumor. Tumors are either benign (non-cancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Doctors can tell if a tumor is benign or malignant by removing a piece of tissue (biopsy) and examining a small sample of cells under a microscope.
In a benign tumor the cells do not spread to other parts of the body and so are not cancerous. However, they may carry on growing at the original site, and may cause a problem by pressing on surrounding organs.
In a malignant tumor the cancer cells have the ability to spread beyond the original area of the body. If the tumor is left untreated, it may spread into surrounding tissue. Sometimes cells break away from the original (primary) cancer. They may spread to other organs in the body through the bloodstream or lymphatic system.
The lymphatic system is part of the immune system – the body’s natural defense against infection and disease. It’s made up of organs such as bone marrow, the thymus, the spleen, and lymph nodes. The lymph nodes throughout the body are connected by a network of tiny lymphatic tubes (ducts). The lymphatic system has two main roles: it helps to protect the body from infection and it drains fluid from the tissues. When the cancer cells reach a new area they may go on dividing and form a new tumor. This is known as a secondary cancer or a metastasis.
Primary bone cancer is a tumor that starts growing inside a bone, as opposed to secondary bone cancer which is when cancer spreads from another part of the body into surrounding bone.
The most common symptom of bone cancer is bone pain that usually gets worse over time and can feel more painful during the night time.
There are four most common types of cancer – although all types of bone cancer are very rare.
- Osteosarcoma is the most common type of bone cancer. Most cases develop in children and young people who are between the ages of five and 20, making it the third most common cancer in young people (after leukemia and brain tumors). Osteosarcoma usually develops in the larger bones, such as the thigh bone (femur) or the shin bone (tibia).
- Ewing’s sarcoma usually develops in children and young people aged between 10 and 20, although 1 in 10 cases develop in people who are over 20. It usually develops in the pelvis, thigh bone or shin bone.
- Chondrosarcoma – this type of bone cancer usually develops in adults who are between the ages of 40 and 50. The most common sites for chondrosarcoma to develop are the pelvis, thigh bone, upper arm bone, shoulder blade (scapula) and the ribs.
- Spindle cell sarcoma – this is very similar to osteosarcoma in terms of its symptoms and treatment, but it affects older adults aged 40 or over.
Bone pain is the most common symptom of bone cancer. It usually begins with a feeling of tenderness in the affected bone, and then gradually progresses to a persistent ache that often feels worse during the night and when using the affected bone.
In cases of Ewing sarcoma, bone pain is a symptom that usually gets worse quite quickly.
Bone pain that is caused by bone cancer is sometimes wrongly mistaken for arthritis in adults and “growing pains” in children and teenagers.
If you have bone cancer, you may also experience swelling and redness (inflammation) or detect a noticeable lump on or around the affected bone. If the bone is near a joint, the swelling may make using the joint difficult.
In some cases the cancer can weaken a bone so it can become fractured or broken after a minor injury or fall.
Less common symptoms of bone cancer include:
- a high temperature (fever) of 38C (100.4F) or above
- unexplained weight loss
- sweating; usually at night
Bone cancer is a poorly understood condition and, as a result, only a small number of risk factors for the condition have been identified. These include:
- Fast-growing bones – as the majority of cases of bone cancer occur in teenagers it is thought that the rapid growth spurt that occurs during puberty may in some way make bone tissue more vulnerable to cancer.
- Higher rates of bone cancer have also been found in certain breeds of dogs that experience rapid bone growth.
- Previous exposure to high doses of radiation such as undergoing radiotherapy
- Paget’s disease of the bone, which is an uncommon bone condition that causes weakening of the bones. However, less than 1 in 100 people with the condition will develop bone cancer in later life.
- Rare genetic conditions such as Li-Fraumeni syndrome, which affects around 1 in every 142,000 people.
- A history of retinoblastoma. This is a rare type of childhood cancer which develops in the eye. People who have had this condition have an increased risk of developing bone cancer.
Research has also found that babies who are born with an umbilical hernia are three times more likely to develop Ewing’s sarcoma than others.
An umbilical hernia is where tissue pokes through the part of the abdomen near to the belly button. It is thought that as an unborn baby develops, the unknown factors that cause the hernia to develop may also contribute to an increased risk of Ewing sarcoma. It is unclear why this is the case.
However, the increased risk is still very small as only one in 110,000 children with an umbilical hernia will go on to develop Ewing’s sarcoma.
As with all diseases this did not happen overnight. The very first thing you must do is see a licensed health professional. Find a list of practitioners in your local area here.
Here are some things you can discuss with your practitioner:
- Eliminate Candida: Click here to find out how
- Do the Hydrogen Peroxide Protocol to strengthen the immune system:
- Drink 3oz of Colloidal Silver, three or four times a day for 60 days: www.colloidsforlife.com. Silver has long been recognized as a powerful natural antibiotic. Colloidal silver is silver that has been removed electronically from its source and then suspended in water. It is used to treat a myriad of diseases.
- Go on a fast to clear your system of toxic waste: www.wecarespa.com
- Try an Ennerhealth Botanicals cleanse: www.enerhealthbotanicals.com
- We recommend regular colonics to remove toxicity from the body. Read more about colonics by clicking here. Find a practitioner here.
- Most of the water that we drink is very acidic and in order to heal our bodies need a more alkaline state. During the program, drink alkalized water, which you can buy from Real Water.
- Take a bath as often as possible up to once a day with two liters of 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef. The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey. Check out www.grasslandbeef.com.
Avoid all foods that are high in unhealthy saturated and trans-fats, hydrogenated and partially-hydrogenated fats and oils, margarine, and shortening. Eliminate refined white flour, which is found in the majority of foods found on a typical grocery store shelf, including bread, bagels, crackers, cakes, cookies, and other baked good, pasta. Also avoid alcohol, caffeine, simple carbohydrates, sugars and sugar products, foods that are overly spicy, and all processed and commercial “junk” food. Stay clear of all inorganic pasteurized milk and dairy products, including yogurt and cheese; best to eat only raw, organic dairy products.
Empower yourself, and choose a diet emphasizing organic whole foods, including plenty of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables, oats, whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa and buckwheat. Include a variety of preferably soaked, nuts and seeds, especially pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Minimize your intake of red meat; though be sure to consume adequate amounts of organic, free-range poultry, bison and wild-caught fish. Eat generous quantities of both raw and lightly steamed organic vegetables and large fresh salads daily. Preferably, cook with virgin coconut butter/oil and use extra virgin olive oil, high lignin flax seed oil and hemp seed oil as condiments on veggies and as the base for your daily salad dressing. Throughout the day, drink plenty of pure, filtered water, and avoid drinking—as well as bathing, and showering in—unfiltered tap water, as tap water contains heavy metals and pesticide residues that can settle in high concentrations in the body.
The raw food diet is a food plan that can be of great benefit if you suffer from breast cancer. Using the guidelines outlined above as a base camp for a clean and healthy diet, one can then transition into a raw food diet as desired. Raw food generates rapid results because of its ability to thoroughly detoxify and liberate your body’s previously untapped energy.
The diet mainly consists of raw fruits, vegetables, and soaked and sprouted nuts and seeds, supplemented with daily consumption of fresh green juices made from a variety of vegetables such as celery, romaine lettuce, spinach, carrot, kale, parsley, and an ever rotating seasonal selection of other organic veggies. Raw foodists enjoy salads, dehydrated flax crackers, seed and nut patés, blended soups, smoothies, and marinated veggies, often mixed with soaked sea vegetables. Since little to no cooked food is consumed, the raw diet has the advantage of instantly eliminating many common allergens. No cooked wheat or wheat by-products are consumed, and generally dairy is omitted, though some might choose to eat moderate quantities of raw goat or sheep milk products, often in the form of a fermented food, such as homemade raw kefir or yogurt.
Dr Gabriel Cousins, at the Tree of Life Center, endorses the raw food plan as the ultimate healing diet, and offers 100% raw food meals at his healing retreat in Patagonia, Arizona. An important note when choosing a raw food diet: there is an issue of trade-offs. You might miss cooked foods, though you will not miss cancer. More times than not the raw food diet presents itself as an incredible tool that can be used to quickly transition from a serious health challenge into a healing process, ultimately resulting in greater health and well-being.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day: for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here.
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Hemp Seed Oil
- Morter Supplements Trace Minerals
- Selenium – an essential trace vitamin which acts as a deterrent against cancer in general.
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription drugs are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications, but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that stress has a negative impact on the immune system and a compromised immune system is a key factor in the development of an abscess. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go to www.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Practice Meditation: Meditation has been scientifically shown to relieve stress, as well as to improve overall health and immune function, and to reduce the pain and suffering caused by chronic disease. In fact, in 1984, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) recommended meditation as the more appropriate and effective choice for treating mild cases of high blood pressure, instead of commonly prescribed blood pressure medications. Meditation can offer new insights and improved coping strategies, better enabling you to meet the challenges of the day. Some types of meditation, such as Transcendental Meditation (TM), have even been shown to produce deeper states of physical relaxation than ordinary sleep.Although there are many types of meditation practices to choose from, all of them have one thing in common: focused attention on the breath. If you are new to meditation, you can begin by sitting up straight yet comfortably and closing your eyes. Place your attention on your breathing as you inhale and exhale. Each time you find your attention starting to wander, simply refocus on your breath. Though doing so may seem difficult initially, with practice it will become easier and easier, and you will easily spend 20 to 30 minutes meditating in this manner. The key is to be gentle with yourself and not force. At first, you may find yourself unable to sit still for more than a few minutes. If that is the case, don’t continue. Instead, each day seek to add to the length of your meditation practice until you reach your goal of 20 to 30 minutes per session.
As always the fastest most effective way to receive tailored advice to your own situation, you should visit a local licensed practitioner. Find your closest Ayurvedic practitioners here.
Here are some remedies that your practitioner may suggest:
Neem, purified guggulu, red clover, chaparral, burdock root, dandelion, flax oil, barley grass, Oregon grape root, aloe vera gel and many other antioxidant substances can be used individually or in combination with one another to help purify the blood and liver. Their bitter taste can support eradication of abnormal cells.
The practitioner should be knowledgeable in drug interactions and individualized herbal combinations for internal formulas and external pastes or oils. They may also recommend Panchakarma or Ayurvedic cleansing therapies. Once a patient has undergone the palliation phase of the wellness process, they may become a suitable candidate for further cleansing and re-building therapies. The purpose of panchakarma is to help restore the digestive power of all tissues and levels of consciousness. The treatments involve specialized massage therapies (abhyanga), medicated fomentation or steam therapy (swedan), herbal dusting therapy (utvartana), stress-release mindstream therapy (shirodhara), enema therapy (basti) and other possible specialty therapies. Panchakarma includes preparatory and follow-up periods, individually tailored and carefully followed by the practitioner. Herbal supplements may help to further support the follow-up from panchakarma towards normalization of metabolic processes such as appetite, elimination and sleep.
Madagascan Periwinkle (Vinca Roseus) is an example of an herb from which anti-cancer drugs have been produced. The young leaves contain two phytochemicals used to produce the drugs vinblastine and vincristine.
According to the Divyajyot Ayurvedic Research Foundation (DARF) in India, Panchakarma is one aspect of the Ayurvedic cancer treatment that cleanses the body of carcinogenic toxins. It is made up of five parts: emesis, purgation, enema, nasya and rakta mokshan. Emesis therapy releases the mucus buildup in the lungs and stomach. Purgation and enema therapies relieve the body through induced vomiting and diarrhea. Nasya clears up the nasal passages with herbal remedies applied in the nose, and rakta mokshan is blood-letting, or extracting blood that is full of toxins.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
To receive bespoke advice based upon your own situation you should visit a local licensed practitioner. Find your closest Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners here.
Here are some remedies that your practitioner may suggest:
- Herbs for Depressing Cancer Cells – Tulipa edulis (Shan Ci Gu). The active ingredient in T. edulis (Shan Ci Gu) is colchicine.
- Herbs with Anti-cancer Properties – The herbs in this group include herbs for cleansing the body of Heat toxins such as odlenlandia (Bai Hua She She Cao), lobelia (Ban Zhi Lian), and rhizoma paridis (Qi Ye Yi Zhi Hua).
- Herbs for eliminating Blood Stasis such as rhubarb (Da Huang), notoginseng root (Tian Qi), bugleweed (Ze Lan), and pycnostelma (Xu Chang Qing).
- Herbs for Immunity: Immune system enhancing herbs include astragalus (Huang Qi), ligustrum seed (Nu Zhen Zi), cordyceps sinensis (Dong Chong Xia Cao), gynostemma pentapphyllum (Jiao Gu Lan), polyporus (Zhu Ling), and reishi (Ling Zhi).
- Herbs for Preventing Alterations: Three herbal seeds have the function of preventing the alterations in breast cell genes that can lead to cancer: ligustrum seed (Nu Zhen Zi), cuscuta seed (Tu Si Zi), and lycii fruit (Gou Qi Zi).
Research now shows that massage can be very beneficial to those with cancer, specifically for managing pain and depression. The gentle massage used during an aromatherapy massage promotes relaxation and helps to eliminate toxins from the body. Even a simple hand massage can have a positive effect.
The essential oils of grapefruit (citrus paradisii), orange (citrus senensis) and lemon (citrus limonum) contain D-limonene, which has shown to have anti-tumor properties, chemotherapeutic activity and low toxicity. Note that these citrus oils are photo-toxic and should not be used topically on people with skin cancer. When possible, organic essential oils should be used. These citrus oils, as well as neroli essential oil, are also antidepressants and help with anxiety. The hydrosol of neroli can be used as a body, room or linen spray. In addition to the citrus oils, other essential oils and hydrosols, which aid with killing of cancer cells include ginger (zingiber officinalis) essential oil which can be inhaled or taken internally in water, to ease nausea.
The essential oil and hydrosol of frankincense (boswellia carteri) has shown anti-cancer, antimicrobial and antioxidative activity. Frankincense can also distinguish between normal and cancerous cells and suppress cancer cell viability. Sweet fern (comptonia peregrina) and sweet gale (myrica gale) hydrosols can be combined and used topically as a compress or diluted in water and drank throughout the day. Both plants have shown to be cytotoxic (toxic to cells) against human lung and colon cancer cell lines.
Greenland moss, aka Labrador Tea (ledum greonlandicum) is one of the most powerful therapeutic hydrosols and only needs to be about 10% of the blend to be effective. It is currently in experimental stages for use with liver cancer and has shown anticancer activity against malignant lung and colon tumors.
Use 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier oil.
To ensure positive results, always check that the essential oil is a 100% pure plant distillation and that it comes from a reputable source.
Owing to the principles behind homeopathy it is essential you see a licensed practitioner to receive your own personalized prescription. Find your closest Homeopath here.
Here are some remedies that your practitioner may suggest:
Hirschmann, can be particularly helpful for many different types of cancer. Other useful homeopathic remedies include Apis mellifica, causticum, chiaphilla umbellate, clematis, lycopodium, medorrhinum, pulsatilla, sulphur, and The homeopathic remedy Hansi, also known as Enercel, developed by Argentinian biologist Juan Jose thuja. Eupatorium is good for excruciating, aching bone pain that worsens with motion and is often accompanied by stiffness and chills
Herbs that have proven to be beneficial in easing cancer symptoms include Artemisia, pokeroot, periwinkle, mistletoe (Viscum album), colchicines, hemlock, Berberis aquifolium, foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), and burdock root. Hoxsey formula (an herbal formula, developed by the late Harry Hoxsey, N.D.) is recommended, as is Essiac, a traditional cancer remedy of Native Americans. The herbal spice tumeric, which contains curcumin, an anti-cancer agent, can also be helpful, as can astragalus and maitake, a medicinal mushroom. Fennel tea can help to reduce the effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Other useful herbs for helping to address co-factors related to cancer, such as immune deficiencies, include Cat’s claw (uno de gato), Echinacea, garlic, green tea, oregano oil, Pau d’arco, and nettle root. Milk thistle can be helpful because of its ability to detoxify the liver and improve hormone balance. Also consider Chimaphila umbellata, or pipsissewa, (an evergreen plant) horsetail, and uva ursi, which all have potent antiseptic properties. Betulinic Acid from Birch trees has been shown to block the growth of melanoma and thuja tincture has served as a successful therapy for many cancer cases, as has bromelain, phenolic antioixidants from mint, centella extract from gotu kola (hydrocotyle centella), perillyl alcohol from lavender flowers, pollen from honeybees, pearl barley (hordeum vulgare), reishi mushroom (ganoderma lucidum), shiitake mushroom (lentinula elodes), cauliflower (brassica oleracea), wax gourd (benincasa hispida), calendula (calendula officinalis), chaparral (larrea divaricata and larrea tridentate), white mulberry (morus alba), Japanese pepper (piper futokadsura), thyme (thymus serpyllum), Chinese cucumber (trichosanthes kirilowii) and stinging nettle (urtica dioica.)
Combine red cabbage, celery, and lettuce juice, and drink 8 ounces twice a day. Carrot, cucumber, beet, radish, and garlic juice can also be helpful Combine grape, black cherry and blackcurrant. Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial, as is asparagus juice and fresh apple juice. Fresh green juices are an important nutrient dense boost to the diet; create new combinations of vegetables, and discover your personal favorites.
Exercise regularly, at least three times a week for 45-60 minutes each session. If you smoke, stop, and keep away from exposure to second hand smoke. Also avoid drinking alcohol, coffee, and all products that contain caffeine. Take care to properly manage stress and reduce your overall stress levels, as stress can negatively affect healthy immune function. In addition, drink an 8-ounce glass of pure, filtered water every two hours during the day to help flush out your urinary tract and keep properly hydrated.
These include alkylglycerols, anti-neoplaston therapy, hydrazine sulphate, shark cartilage and amygdalin. Each of these therapies has been developed by highly credentialed physicians and medical researchers and what they have in common is the use of nontoxic, naturally-derived compounds that rebalance the body’s biochemical functioning.
Immune Enhancement Therapies:
These are frequently used by alternative physicians to treat cancer. Consult a licensed practitioner to discuss Transfer Factor, immune nutrients from milk protein, Livingston Therapy, T/Tn Antigen Breast Cancer Vaccine, Anti-Mycoplasma Auto Vaccine, Coley’s Toxins, Pleomorphism and SANUM Remedies, Dendritic Cell Therapy.
Visit a licensed practitioner to discuss Kelley’s Nutritional-Metabolic Therapy, , Gerson Therapy, Issel’s Whole Body Therapy, Insulin Potentitation Therapy.
A mainstay in Chinese medicine, mushrooms help to promote health and longevity. They have an immune-boosting effect which helps reduce the risk of cancer and enhances heart health.
Soybeans and other legumes contain diadzein and genistein, naturally occurring phytoestrogens which block the action of oestrogen in the body, slowing the growth of hormonally-dependent tumours. Genistein also blocks the activity of certain oncogenes (chromosomal genes believed to initiate cancer.)
Broccoli does two jobs as a cancer fighter. It contains the anti-tumor compounds found in cruciferous vegetables as well as a fair amount of folate, a B vitamin that protects cells from DNA damage.
Cucumbers are known to contain lariciresinol, pinoresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research in connection with reduced risk of several cancer types.
Yoga – The physical postures and breathing exercises comprising the practice of yoga have long been proven by scientific research to promote feelings of relaxation while simultaneously strengthening the body. Research conducted since the 1970s has shown that regular yoga practice not only relieves stress, and stressful emotions such as anxiety and depression, but also improves blood pressure rates and overall cardiovascular health. Yoga is also effective for reducing pain, improving gastrointestinal and respiratory function, and for improving cognitive function and enhancing sight and hearing.
Note: If you are just beginning to explore yoga, it is recommended that you initially do so under the guidance of a trained yoga instructor who can guide you to become aware of the subtleties involved in each yoga posture as well as the corresponding method of breathing.
Qigong – Is a wonderful form of exercise, breath work and meditation to relieve stress and tension in the body. See article section for more information about the art of qigong.
Traditional Chinese Medicine – Ancient Healing www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/traditional_chinese_ancient_healing.php
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/54_the_best_way_to_cleansing_and_purification_of_the_body_110512.php
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters/
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Squeaky Clean (Colonic Irrigation) www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/squeaky_clean.php
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/hypnotherapy_for_stress.php
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Curing cancer using our own technology of emotion: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMNlmn1DPc
Ayurveda and cancer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cusE4q7jAw0
Every cancer can be cured in weeks: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM
Coral reef bacteria can protect against bone cancer: www.naturalnews.com/031611_coral_reef_bone_health.html
Complementary and alternative therapies in managing cancer: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/canjclin.49.6.362/full
Anti-cancer benefit of white tea extract: nccam.nih.gov/research/results/spotlight/092110.htm
Papaya Leaf Extract powerful fighter against cancer: naturalsociety.com/papaya-leaf-extract-is-a-powerful-cancer-fighter
Further Information (links and books)
You Can Heal Your Life – Louise L. Hay; Heal Your Body by Louise L. Hay; The Journey – Brandon Bays; The Acid Alkaline Food Guide – Dr Susan Brown and Larry Trivieri, Jr; How I Said Bah! to cancer by Stephanie Butland; Thrive by Stephanie Butland; Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing – By Anita Moorjani; A Survivor’s Guide to Kicking Cancer’s Assby Dena Mendes ; Cancer [Audio Book]by Louise L. Hay; Deep Meditation for Healing [Audio Book] by Anita Moorjani; Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing by Bill Henderson.
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje | Aromahead firstname.lastname@example.org – Aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt email@example.com – Organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA firstname.lastname@example.org – Meditation, stress
Judith Hoad email@example.com – Herbalist.
Kath May firstname.lastname@example.org – Reiki, Tai Chi.
Lillian Bridges email@example.com – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika firstname.lastname@example.org – Aromatherapy.
Rakesh GAC@AyurvedicLifeStyles.com – Ayurvedic practitioner.