During normal physiologic penile erection, there is increased blood flow to the two erection chambers, the corpora cavernosa via the right and left cavernosal arteries through relaxed helicine arterioles. As the corpora cavernosal veno-occlusive mechanism activates, hardness occurs within the two penile erection chambers with an increased intracavernosal pressure from 6-8 mmHg at baseline to approximately 100 mmHg during erection, and to over 1000 mmHg during the external compression associated with sexual intercourse.
During normal physiologic penile erection, there is also increased blood flow to the corpus spongiosum and penile glans via the right and left dorsal penile and corpus spongiosum arteries through relaxed helicine arterioles. As the corpus spongiosum and glans veno-occlusive mechanism activates, engorgement occurs within the corpus spongiosum and glans with an increased intraspongiosal pressure from 6-8 mmHg at baseline to approximately 20 mmHg during erection, and to approximately 30 mmHg during the external compression associated with sexual intercourse. There are few research studies concerning the physiology of the corpus spongiosum and glans veno-occlusive mechanism. Presumably, there is compression of subtunical venules by expanding spongiosal erectile tissue against the tunica albuginea.
The importance of penile glans engorgement during normal penile erection has not yet been fully physiologically clarified. However, an engineering principle is that to achieve penetration, although the body of the object may be hard, the relevant contact point of the object needs to be hard as well. If the relevant contact point of the object is soft, the object will buckle. Take, for example, a cooking spatula with a long wooden/metal handle and a flexible blade made of soft plastic. If the relevant contact point of the spatula is the hard handle (upside down spatula), no buckling will occur. If the relevant contact point of the spatula is the soft blade (correctly oriented spatula), buckling will occur, since the relevant contact point is soft. It is not well appreciated but penetration for sexual activity requires a firm penis in the shaft and a firm contact point, that is, the glans penis. When the glans penis is soft, it is more difficult for a man to penetrate for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef. www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affld=104400 The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here kevintrudeaudailylifesessentials.com/
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually dis-ease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Stephen Lewis – Find out more by clicking here.
- – Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a local practitioner here
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go towww.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a local practitioner here
Lose weight to increase testosterone – www.timeslive.co.za/lifestyle/2012/06/27/men-who-lose-their-love-handles-rev-up-their-sex-drive
Traditional Chinese Medicine – Ancient Healing www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/traditional_chinese_ancient_healing.php
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body www.naturalcures.com/recommends/
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters/
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Squeaky Clean (Colonic Irrigation) www.naturalcures.com/squeaky-clean
Colloidal Silver www.naturalcures.com/Members/newsletters/pdfs/NC_Newsletter_09-08.pdf
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com
Erectile dysfunction remedy: www.homeveda.com/sexual-disorders/natural-ayurvedic-home-remedies-for-erectile-dysfunction.html
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Further Information (links and books)
DIY Sex and Relationship Therapy: An Effective Self Help Programme for Couples Wanting to Improve their Relationship by Lori Boul
Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics by John McKenna
The Healing Power of Nature Foods: 50 Revitalizing Superfoods & Lifestyle Choices To Promote Vibrant Health by Susan Smith Jones
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
Colloidal Silver: The Natural Antibiotic Alternative by Zane Baranowski
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje, Aromahead (aromatherapy) [email protected]
Carrie Vitt (organic food recipes) [email protected]
David Spector-NSR/USA (meditation, stress) [email protected]
Gerri Crossley (counselling, anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, abuse) [email protected].
Judith Hoad (herbalist) [email protected]
Lillian Bridges (Chinese medicine, living naturally) [email protected]
Kodjo Hounnake (exercise, healthy recipes) [email protected]
Mary Miller (stress, emotional issues, achieving balance) [email protected]
Clean well – Natural Cleaning Products
EMF necklace – blocker and stress reducing pendant
Neutralize electromagnetic chaos