Eating an organic, whole foods diet that includes healthy supplies of protein foods, and drinking plenty of pure, filtered water can help to prevent fainting.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef. www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affld=104400 The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
The following nutrients can help prevent and speed recovery from fainting spells: Vitamin B, pantothenic acid, iron, and magnesium.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here kevintrudeaudailylifesessentials.com/
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
Traditional Chinese Medicine – Ancient Healing www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/traditional_chinese_ancient_healing.php
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body www.naturalcures.com/recommends/
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong (from August 2012 newsletter)
Acupuncture and its benefits in treating vertigo: www.longmontacupuncture.net/vertigo.html
TCM and treating vertigo: www.pingminghealth.com/article/275/clinical-origins-and-treatment-of-vertigo/
Treating vertigo with ginger: www.peoplespharmacy.com/2007/10/18/ginger-to-treat/
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters/
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong(from August 2012 newsletter)
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT (June 2012 newsletter)
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress (Oct 2012 newsletter)
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout (Oct 2012 newsletter)
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com
Ayurvedic home remedies: www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2KuS4durSA
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Treating vertigo at home: www.news-medical.net/news/2004/07/13/3279.aspx
Cell/mobile phone dangers and vertigo link: www.naturalnews.com/027232_cell_phone_use_radiation.html
Vertigo linked to inner ear “rock slides”: www.naturalnews.com/036848_vertigo_inner_ear_rock_slides.html
Further Information (links and books)
Natural Vertigo & Dizziness Relief [Kindle Edition]; The Book on Dizziness: Natural Solutions for Dizziness and Balance Disorders, Dr Mark A. Scott
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – meditation, stress
judith hoad [email protected] – herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic Practitioner.