Fungal infection is a disease that usually affects the skin, but can also affect other organs. It is caused by fungal organisms including molds, mildew, and yeast.
Symptoms of fungal infection range from mild to severe. Mild symptoms include discoloration and swelling of the nail and surrounding areas; moist, reddened patches over various parts of the body; and a cheesy and smelly discharge from the vagina. Severe symptoms can disrupt normal organ functioning and require immediate medical attention.
Fungal infections are more common and/or severe in people who use antibiotic medication for extended periods, or who use corticosteroids, immunosuppressant drugs (used to inhibit normal immune functioning), or contraceptives, as well as in people with conditions such as obesity, AIDS, and diabetes mellitus. People in the last category must seek proper medical treatment for their condition while simultaneously addressing the fungal infection itself.
Eat an organic, whole foods diet with emphasis on raw foods. Minimize your intake of dairy products, and avoid foods high in yeast, such as beer and breads, as well as sugar of all kinds (including honey and fruit juices).
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef.
www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok?affld=104400 The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
The following supplements can help prevent and reverse fungal infections: acidophilus, Bifidobacteria, and L. bulgaricus; garlic capsules; vitamin A; B complex; pantothenic acid; vitamin C; vitamin E ;and zinc.
Other useful supplements are essential fatty acids (black currant, evening primrose, and salmon oils), caprylic acid capsules, and grapefruit seed extract.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here kevintrudeaudailylifesessentials.com/
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually dis-ease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Stephen Lewis, founder of the Aim Program. Find out more by clicking here.
- . Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here (link) or go to www.thetappingsolution.com orwww.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
Natural cures for fungal infections: www.naturalnews.com/026470_skin_tinea_natural.html
DIY remedies using baking soda: www.naturalnews.com/036059_home_remedies_baking_soda_natural_cures.html
Traditional Chinese Medicine – Ancient Healing https://naturalcures.com/healthblog/traditional_chinese_ancient_healing.php
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body https://naturalcures.com/recommends/
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters/
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong (from August 2012 newsletter)
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT (June 2012 newsletter)
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress (Oct 2012 newsletter)
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout (Oct 2012 newsletter)
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com
Ayuirveda home remedies and fungal infections: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQarpgWtY4
Healing the body meditation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFh-Km4AXeE&feature=related
EFT for treating disease https://www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Lavender oil for fungal infections: www.naturalnews.com/033114_lavender_essential_oils_fungal_infections.html
The Life Change Cookbook: Low-Carbohydrate Essentials for Conquering Fungal Infection by Beverly Thornhill Hunt
Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics by John McKenna
by Bernie S Siegel
The Healing Power of Nature Foods: 50 Revitalizing Superfoods & Lifestyle Choices To Promote Vibrant Health by Susan Smith Jones
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
Colloidal Silver: The Natural Antibiotic Alternative by Zane Baranowski
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
1,000 Indian Recipes (1,000 Recipes) by Neelam Batra;
Food–Your Miracle Medicine by Jean Carper
Topical Tea Tree oil, Desert Essence
www.gaiaherbs.com (888) 917-8269
EFA, Evening Primrose Oil
www.barleans.com (800) 445-3529
Garlic capsules, Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract
www.kyolic.com (800) 421-2998
Grapefruit seed extract, NutriBiotic
www.nutribiotic.com (800) 225-4345
Probiotics, Jarrowdophilus + FOS
www.jarrow.com (310) 204-6936
Vitamin C, Truly Natural Vitamin C
www.healthforce.com (800) 357-2717
B-Complex, Max Stress B Nano-Plex
www.vpnutrition.com (877) 335-1509
www.organicpharmacy.org (800) 819-6742
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – meditation, stress
judith hoad [email protected] – herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic Practitioner.