Symptoms of laryngitis include hoarseness, loss of voice, constant need or urge to clear the throat, and/or a tickling sensation at the back of the throat. In some cases, laryngitis can also be accompanied by pain, fatigue, difficulty swallowing, and fever.
Laryngitis can be caused by viral, yeast (candidiasis), and/or bacterial infections; excessive use of the voice; screaming; rage; allergies; inhalation of irritating substances; or because of illnesses such as flu, bronchitis, measles, diphtheria, and pneumonia. All of these underlying factors must be screened for an addressed to fully resolve laryngitis.
Increase your intake of pure filtered water, hot herbal teas, diluted fruit juices, and broths.
Eat an organic whole foods diet that emphasizes raw fruit and vegetables.
Avoid foods that you are allergic or sensitive to.
Cook with garlic, ginger, shiitake mushrooms and reishi mushrooms, as they all have immune-boosting properties.
Avoid sugars and refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and milk and dairy products.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef. The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey. Check out www.grasslandbeef.com.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here kevintrudeaudailylifesessentials.com
- Take Alli-C (super powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasite garlic capsules) – 4 capsules three times a day. 1 capsule is the equivalent to 40 cloves of garlic (without the breath to go with it!!)
- Take Vitamin A, beta carotene and vitamin c with bioflavonoids.
- Take Fivelac probiotics.
- Take zinc lonzenges every 1-2 hours (if nausea occurs, decrease dosages). In one study, people who sucked on a lozenge containing about 13 milligrams of zinc every two hours got rid of viral sore throats three to four days quicker than those who didn’t.
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications, but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually disease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr. Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – http://ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go to www.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
All about the throat chakra healing.about.com/cs/chakras/a/chakra5.htm
Lessons learned from laryngitis www.divinecaroline.com/22188/66718-lessons-learned-laryngitis
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
Ayurveda remedy www.youtube.com/watch?v=twrK3LBs0qE
EFT for sore throat healing www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckfh1RXnurc
Bacterial biofilm associated with chronic laryngitis www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22652944
Further Information (links and books)
Uncover the meaning behind throat problems (scroll down to throat section) www.compassionatedragon.com/metaphysics2.html
The Best Sore Throat Remedies: Direct from Nature’s Pharmacy by Nicholas J. Meyer
The Healing Power of Nature Foods: 50 Revitalizing Superfoods & Lifestyle Choices To Promote Vibrant Health by Susan Smith Jones
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
Colloidal Silver: The Natural Antibiotic Alternative by Zane Baranowski
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – Aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – Organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – Meditation, stress
Judith Hoad [email protected] – Herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – Reiki, Tai Chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – Aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic practitioner.
Throat Rescue, Peaceful Mountain www.amazon.com