Nausea is a distressful sensation that usually occurs in upper gastrointestinal tract (stomach and/or small intestine) that may be accompanied by vomiting.
Nausea is an unpleasant, queasy feeling in the throat or stomach that may result in vomiting.
Nausea is not an illness per se, but a possible sign of overeating, food poisoning, parasites, inner ear disorders, excess alcohol consumption, or the flu. It can also be a sign of pregnancy, especially in the first trimester.
Nausea can also be due to a lack of digestive enzymes and/or a toxic colon. Toxins in the liver can also trigger nausea attacks, as can anxiety and emotional stress. All of these potential underlying causes must be screened for and addressed in cases of prolonged nausea.
Excessive intake of zinc in particular or too many vitamins and minerals at one time can cause nausea. To reduce the risk of this happening, take your supplements with your meals unless directed otherwise and limit your zinc intake to 30 mg per day.
Eat smaller, more frequent meals and avoid processed fats. During an attack of nausea, nibbling whole-grain crackers or sipping lemon water can be helpful. To avoid nausea as a result of eating, avoid aspartame, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and all foods that contain chemical additives. Also avoid eating raw fish, as this can often lead to parasites. In addition, assess your risk of food allergies and avoid all foods to which you may be allergic or sensitive.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef. www.grasslandbeef.com The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
Vitamin B complex, vitamin B6, and magnesium are useful nutrients for treating nausea.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met.The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here.
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually disease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Stephen Lewis, founder of the Aim Program. Find out more by clicking here.
- . Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go towww.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
Natural home remedies for nausea: health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-nausea2.htm
The best way to cleansing and purification of the bodywww.naturalcures.com/recommends/
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Collodial Silver NC_Newsletter_09-08.pdf
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com
Natural Ayurvedic home cures for morning sickness: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbORHTvApY
Natural Ayurvedic home cures for nausea: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-yNoBsfkN0
Nausea home remedies: video.india.com/health/vnt/78076/1/health-tip-home-remedies-for-nausea-19-january.html
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Ayurveda home treatments: www.homeveda.com/digestive-disorders/natural-ayurvedic-home-remedies-for-nausea.html
Ayurveda home remedy for vomiting: www.homeveda.com/digestive-disorders/natural-ayurvedic-home-remedies-for-vomiting.html
Ginger root eases nausea: www.naturalnews.com/034934_ginger_root_nausea_vomiting.html
Homeopathic remedies ease morning sickness: www.naturalnews.com/030917_morning_sickness_homeopathy.html
Using hypnosis to cure nausea in cancer patients: www.naturalnews.com/024817_patients_cancer_chemotherapy.html
Acupuncture proven to reduce nausea in post-operative patients: www.naturalnews.com/026222_results_NIH_patients.html
Further Information (links and books)
Sickless: 51 Treatments for Morning Sickness by Abid Rahman RPh; The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide To The Curative Power Of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman ; 1,000 Indian Recipes (1,000 Recipes) by Neelam Batra;
Food–Your Miracle Medicine by Jean Carper
Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics by John McKenna
The Healing Power of Nature Foods: 50 Revitalizing Superfoods & Lifestyle Choices To Promote Vibrant Health by Susan Smith Jones
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
Colloidal Silver: The Natural Antibiotic Alternative by Zane Baranowski
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – meditation, stress
Judith Hoad [email protected] – herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Joanne Callaghan – [email protected] www.RogerCallahan.com Thought Field Therapy (TF) releasing unresolved emotions, stress and illness.
Essential Oils www.amoils.com
Clean well – Natural Cleaning Products
EMF necklace – blocker and stress reducing pendant
Neutralize electromagnetic chaos