Cancer is not a single disease with a single cause and a single type of treatment. There are more than 200 different types of cancer, each with its own name and treatment. Although cells in different parts of the body may look and work differently, most repair and reproduce themselves in the same way. Normally, cells divide in an orderly and controlled way. But if for some reason the process gets out of control, the cells carry on dividing and develop into a lump called a tumour. Tumours are either benign (non-cancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Doctors can tell if a tumour is benign or malignant by removing a piece of tissue (biopsy) and examining a small sample of cells under a microscope.
In a benign tumour the cells do not spread to other parts of the body and so are not cancerous. However, they may carry on growing at the original site, and may cause a problem by pressing on surrounding organs.
In a malignant tumour the cancer cells have the ability to spread beyond the original area of the body. If the tumour is left untreated, it may spread into surrounding tissue. Sometimes cells break away from the original (primary) cancer. They may spread to other organs in the body through the bloodstream or lymphatic system.
The lymphatic system is part of the immune system – the body’s natural defence against infection and disease. It’s made up of organs such as bone marrow, the thymus, the spleen, and lymph nodes. The lymph nodes throughout the body are connected by a network of tiny lymphatic tubes (ducts). The lymphatic system has two main roles: it helps to protect the body from infection and it drains fluid from the tissues. When the cancer cells reach a new area they may go on dividing and form a new tumour. This is known as a secondary cancer or a metastasis.
Cancer of the pancreas (also known as pancreatic cancer and exocrine cancer) is not as common as some other forms, such as lung, breast, bowel or prostate cancer.
|Around 7,800 people are diagnosed with it each year in the UK. It is the fifth most common cause of death from cancer, accounting for 5% of all cancer cases. In the United States, estimated new cases and deaths during 2012 are as follows: New cases: 43,920; Deaths: 37,390.|
The pancreas is a gland (an organ that produces and releases substances to other parts of the body) situated high in the abdomen. It is approximately 15cm (six inches) in length and is found behind the stomach, where the ribs meet at the bottom of the breast bone.
The pancreas is shaped like a leaf. The wide end of the gland is known as the head, the thin end is the tail, and the section in between is the body.
The pancreas produces digestive enzymes (proteins) and a hormone known as insulin.
- Digestive enzymes help break down food into smaller fragments, so it can be absorbed by your body.
- Insulin helps to keep the sugar levels in your blood at a stable level.
Who is affected? Pancreatic cancer tends to affect people aged between 50 and 80, but it can occur at any age. Approximately 63% of people diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas are over 70. Men tend to be more affected than women.
Cancer of the pancreas is a very serious form of cancer, which is both difficult to detect and treat.
When cancer of the pancreas first develops, it rarely causes any symptoms. This makes it difficult to detect and diagnose because the sufferer may not notice anything unusual until the cancer has become relatively advanced. The symptoms of pancreatic cancer can be caused by a variety of conditions, so it can be difficult to diagnose.
It is important to remember that many of these symptoms are not usually caused by cancer. For example, nausea and fever are very common symptoms of a number of other illnesses.
But if any symptoms develop suddenly or if you are at all concerned, it is advisable to consult a licensed health practitioner immediately, especially if you experience the symptoms outlined below (the most common symptoms):
- Pain – Pancreatic cancer can cause pain and discomfort in the upper abdomen, which sometimes spreads to the back. At first the pain may come and go, but as the cancer becomes larger and more advanced it could be more constant and last for longer. The pain is often worse when lying down or eating. This tends to affect people whose tumor has formed in either the body or tail of the pancreas.
- Weight loss – Many types of cancer can cause weight loss or loss of appetite because the cancerous cells deprive the healthy cells of nutrients they need. Pancreatic cancer is more likely to cause weight loss than some other cancers because the pancreas is normally responsible for helping the digestive system digest food, by releasing enzymes into the intestines (bowel). If the pancreas is unable to release these enzymes because of the tumor, then it becomes more difficult to digest food, particularly high-fat foods. Sufferers can also become malnourished (where the body does not have enough of the right substances from food to keep it working properly.)
- Jaundice – This is a condition where the skin and whites of the yes become yellowed, urine becomes dark yellow or orange, stools are pace and the skin can become itchy. Jaundice Jaundice can be caused by a number of other conditions, such as gallstones or hepatitis, and is rarely caused by cancer. But it may develop if cancer forms in the head of the pancreas. This is because a tumor in the head of the pancreas can block the bile duct, which is responsible for carrying bile (a fluid that helps the body digest food) from the liver to the intestine. Bile contains a yellow chemical called bilirubin, which needs to be removed from the body by the liver. If the bile duct is blocked, the bilibrubin will build up, causing the symptoms of jaundice.
- Diabetes – The pancreas is responsible for helping produce insulin. If the body does not have insulin, it cannot move sugar (glucose) out of the blood and into the cells. The symptoms of diabetes include: excessive thirst, passing more urine than usual, weakness, weight loss. Diabetes may occur as a result of pancreatic cancer, because it can produce chemicals that interfere with the normal effect of insulin.
- Nausea and vomiting – This only usually occurs when cancer of the pancreas is advanced. This is because when the tumor grows larger it can sometimes block part of the digestive tract, which is very close to the pancreas.
- Fever and shivering – You may become feverish and shivery if your pancreas becomes inflamed (swollen) as a result of the tumor.
Although pancreatic cancer is not yet fully understood, several risk factors have been identified that may increase the chances of developing it:
- Older age
Pancreatic cancer mainly affects people aged 50-80. Around 63% of people diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas are over 70, but it can affect people of any age.
Smoking is associated with almost a third of all pancreatic cancer cases. Smoking cigarettes, cigars or chewing tobacco can all increase your risk of developing cancer of the pancreas. This is because tobacco smoke contains harmful toxins and chemicals that can cause irritation and inflammation (swelling) in the tissues and organs within your body.
- Blood group
Patients with blood groups A, A/B or B are much more likely to develop pancreatic cancer than patients with blood group O.
- Chronic pancreatitis
Chronic pancreatitis (long-term inflammation of the pancreas) will increase your risk of pancreatic cancer.
Although very uncommon, patients with hereditary (inherited) pancreatitis have a particularly high risk of pancreatic cancer, especially from the age of 40.
As with all diseases this did not happen overnight. The very first thing you must do is see a licensed health professional. Find a list of practitioners in your local area here.
Here are some things you can discuss with your practitioner:
- Eliminate Candida: Click here to find out how
- Do the Hydrogen Peroxide Protocol to strengthen the immune system:
- Drink 3oz of Colloidal Silver, three or four times a day for 60 days www.colloidsforlife.com Silver has long been recognised as a powerful natural antibiotic. Colloidal silver is silver that has been removed electronically from its source and then suspended in water. It is used to treat a myriad of diseases.
- Go on a fast to clear your system of toxic waste www.wecarespa.com
- We ecommend regular colonics to remove toxicity from the body. Read more about colonics by clicking here. Find a practitioner here.
- Most of the water that we drink is very acidic and in order to heal our bodies need a more alkaline state. During the programme drink alkalised water, which you can buy from Real Water.
If you do the Jeff McCombs Candida Protocol you will already be avoiding all of the foods that trigger cancer. However here are the foods to avoid at all costs.
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food or chain restaurants and all processed food.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eat mostly fresh, organic vegetables and fruits.
Avoid all foods that are high in unhealthy saturated and trans-fats, hydrogenated and partially-hydrogenated fats and oils, margarine, and shortening. Eliminate refined white flour, which is found in the majority of foods found on a typical grocery store shelf, including bread, bagels, crackers, cakes, cookies, and other baked good, pasta. Also avoid alcohol, caffeine, simple carbohydrates, sugars and sugar products, foods that are overly spicy, and all processed and commercial “junk” food. Stay clear of all inorganic pasteurized milk and dairy products, including yogurt and cheese; best to eat only raw, organic dairy products.
Empower yourself, and choose a diet emphasizing organic whole foods, including plenty of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables, oats, whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa and buckwheat. Include a variety of preferably soaked, nuts and seeds, especially pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Minimize your intake of red meat; though be sure to consume adequate amounts of organic, free-range poultry, bison and wild-caught fish. Eat generous quantities of both raw and lightly steamed organic vegetables and large fresh salads daily. Preferably, cook with virgin coconut butter/oil and use extra virgin olive oil, high lignin flax seed oil and hemp seed oil as condiments on veggies and as the base for your daily salad dressing. Throughout the day, drink plenty of pure, filtered water, and avoid drinking—as well as bathing, and showering in—unfiltered tap water, as tap water contains heavy metals and pesticide residues that can settle in high concentrations in the body.
The raw food diet is a food plan that can be of great benefit if you suffer from colorectal (bowel) cancer. Using the guidelines outlined above as a base camp for a clean and healthy diet, one can then transition into a raw food diet as desired. Raw food generates rapid results because of its ability to thoroughly detoxify and liberate your body’s previously untapped energy.
The diet mainly consists of raw fruits, vegetables, and soaked and sprouted nuts and seeds, supplemented with daily consumption of fresh green juices made from a variety of vegetables such as celery, romaine lettuce, spinach, carrot, kale, parsley, and an ever rotating seasonal selection of other organic veggies. Raw foodists enjoy salads, dehydrated flax crackers, seed and nut patés, blended soups, smoothies, and marinated veggies, often mixed with soaked sea vegetables. Since little to no cooked food is consumed, the raw diet has the advantage of instantly eliminating many common allergens. No cooked wheat or wheat by-products are consumed, and generally dairy is omitted, though some might choose to eat moderate quantities of raw goat or sheep milk products, often in the form of a fermented food, such as homemade raw kefir or yogurt.
Dr Gabriel Cousins, at the Tree of Life Center, endorses the raw food plan as the ultimate healing diet, and offers 100% raw food meals at his healing retreat in Patagonia, Arizona. An important note when choosing a raw food diet: there is an issue of trade-offs. You might miss cooked foods, though you will not miss cancer. More times than not the raw food diet presents itself as an incredible tool that can be used to quickly transition from a serious health challenge into a healing process, ultimately resulting in greater health and well-being.
- Coral Calcium – Coral calcium website
- Vitamin D has been shown to be a key factor in healing cancer. Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for a period of up to 4 weeks.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met.The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here.
- Omega 3s:
Hemp Seed Oil
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually disease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
- Stephen Lewis, founder of the Aim Program. Find out more by clicking here.
- . Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go to www.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
Consult a licensed practitioner who may recommend and discuss the following:
Ayurvedic herbs: Many of the herbs that are credited with the potential to heal cancer are strongly purifying, ridding the body of toxins, excess dosha and ama. Most of these purifying and reducing herbs are bitter in taste. While there are hundreds of herbs with presumed anticancer effects, several examples of strongly reducing herbs with a reputation to destroy tumours include red clover, burdock root, dandelion root, guggul, turmeric and chaparral.
Green Tea: This has been shown to reduce the incidence of a variety of cancers, including the most impossible to cure, pancreatic cancer, and also to prevent stomach, colon, and breast and lung cancer. This conclusion was based upon a study of the population of China which showed that as tea consumption increased, cancer rates sharply decreased.
Cat’s Claw – This has been shown to actually reduce cancerous cellular growth. These studies were performed on leukemic cell lines in 1998.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemonus) and Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera ) They have also have been found to possess anticarcinogenic activity. An alcoholic extract of both herbs has been shown to be effective in reducing epidermal carcinoma of the nasopharynx. Shatavari is a rare example of a nutritive herb with anticarcinogenic properties.
A study of ayurvedic medicine and pancreatic cancer found that selenium and nickel were beneficial. Selenium is a non-metallic trace element that is found in edible seaweed, garlic, meat and grains. The benefits are used to reduce tumors, lymph nodes and thyroids. Nickel aids in enzyme function. It complements the absorption of iron and enhances red blood cells. These are normal levels and are not to be associated with nickel poisoning from a mine or other source. The study suggested both selenium and nickel protect against pancreatic cancer.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Consult a licensed practitioner who may discuss or recommend the following:
- Herbs for Depressing Cancer Cells – Tulipa edulis (Shan Ci Gu). The active ingredient in T. edulis (Shan Ci Gu) is colchicine.
- Herbs with Anti-cancer Properties – The herbs in this group include herbs for cleansing the body of Heat toxins such as odlenlandia (Bai Hua She She Cao), lobelia (Ban Zhi Lian), and rhizoma paridis (Qi Ye Yi Zhi Hua).
- Herbs for eliminating Blood Stasis such as rhubarb (Da Huang), notoginseng root (Tian Qi), bugleweed (Ze Lan), and pycnostelma (Xu Chang Qing).
- Herbs for Immunity: Immune system enhancing herbs include astragalus (Huang Qi), ligustrum seed (Nu Zhen Zi), cordyceps sinensis (Dong Chong Xia Cao), gynostemma pentapphyllum (Jiao Gu Lan), polyporus (Zhu Ling), and reishi (Ling Zhi).
Research now shows that massage can be very beneficial to those with cancer, specifically for managing pain and depression. The gentle massage used during an aromatherapy massage promotes relaxation and helps to eliminate toxins from the body. Even a simple hand massage can have a positive effect.
The essential oils of grapefruit (citrus paradisii), orange (citrus senensis) and lemon (citrus limonum) contain D-limonene, which has shown to have anti-tumor properties, chemotherapeutic activity and low toxicity. It is particularly beneficial for breast and colon cancer. Note that these citrus oils are photo-toxic and should not be used topically on people with skin cancer. When possible, organic essential oils should be used. These citrus oils, as well as neroli essential oil, are also antidepressants and help with anxiety. The hydrosol of neroli can be used as a body, room or linen spray. In addition to the citrus oils, other essential oils and hydrosols, which aid with killing of cancer cells include ginger (zingiber officinalis) essential oil which can be inhaled or taken internally in water, to ease nausea.
The essential oil and hydrosol of frankincense (boswellia carteri) has shown anti-cancer, antimicrobial and antioxidative activity. Frankincense can also distinguish between normal and cancerous cells and suppress cancer cell viability. Sweet fern (comptonia peregrina) and sweet gale (myrica gale) hydrosols can be combined and used topically as a compress or diluted in water and drank throughout the day. Both plants have shown to be cytotoxic (toxic to cells) against human lung and colon cancer cell lines.
Greenland moss, aka Labrador Tea (ledum greonlandicum) is one of the most powerful therapeutic hydrosols and only needs to be about 10% of the blend to be effective. It is currently in experimental stages for use with liver cancer and has shown anticancer activity against malignant lung and colon tumours.
The homeopathic remedy Hansi, also known as Enercel, developed by Argentinian biologist Juan Jose Hirschmann, can be particularly helpful for many different types of cancer. Other useful homeopathic remedies include Apis mellifica, causticum, chiaphilla umbellate, clematis, lycopodium, medorrhinum, pulsatilla, sulphur, and thuja.
Herbs that have proven to be beneficial in easing cancer symptoms include Artemisia, pokeroot, periwinkle, mistletoe (Viscum album), colchicines, hemlock, Berberis aquifolium, foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), and burdock root. Hoxsey formula (an herbal formula, developed by the late Harry Hoxsey, N.D.) is recommended, as is Essiac, a traditional cancer remedy of Native Americans. The herbal spice tumeric, which contains curcumin, an anti-cancer agent, can also be helpful, as can astragalus and maitake, a medicinal mushroom. Fennel tea can help to reduce the effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Other useful herbs for helping to address co-factors related to cancer, such as immune deficiencies, include Cat’s claw (uno de gato), Echinacea, garlic, green tea, oregano oil, Pau d’arco, and nettle root. Milk thistle can be helpful because of its ability to detoxify the liver and improve hormone balance. Also consider Chimaphila umbellata, or pipsissewa, (an evergreen plant) horsetail, and uva ursi, which all have potent antiseptic properties. Betulinic Acid from Birch trees has been shown to block the growth of melanoma and thuja tincture has served as a successful therapy for many cancer cases, as has bromelain, phenolic antioixidants from mint, centella extract from gotu kola (hydrocotyle centella), perillyl alcohol from lavender flowers, pollen from honeybees, pearl barley (hordeum vulgare), reishi mushroom (ganoderma lucidum), shiitake mushroom (lentinula elodes), cauliflower (brassica oleracea), wax gourd (benincasa hispida), calendula (calendula officinalis), chaparral (larrea divaricata and larrea tridentate), white mulberry (morus alba), Japanese pepper (piper futokadsura), thyme (thymus serpyllum), Chinese cucumber (trichosanthes kirilowii) and stinging nettle (urtica dioica.)
Combine red cabbage, celery, and lettuce juice, and drink 8 ounces twice a day. Carrot, cucumber, beet, radish, and garlic juice can also be helpful Combine grape, black cherry and blackcurrant. Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial, as is asparagus juice and fresh apple juice. Fresh green juices are an important nutrient dense boost to the diet; create new combinations of vegetables, and discover your personal favourites.
Folate and Fibre
Beans, lentils, peas are high in folate, a B vitamin that protects cells from DNA damage. If colon cancer runs in your family, pile your plate high with these foods. They also contain fibre. According to a study from Harvard University, involving nearly 89,000 women with a family history of colon cancer, those who consumed more than 400 mcg of folate each day lowered their risk by more than 52 per cent compared to women who consumed just 200 mcg a day. You can get about 100 to 150 mcg just by eating a cup of chickpeas or cooked spinach. A medium orange contains about 50 mcg. Of course, it pays to get more folate even if you don’t have a family history of colon cancer. Several studies show it could cut your risk by 40 per cent.
Aim for 400 mcg of folate daily. You may be getting that much already if you take a multivitamin each day or start your morning with orange juice and a fortified cereal. But you can also get there by eating at least 5 servings of whole grains each day along with 7 to 10 servings of fruit and vegetables. At least one of those servings should be dark leafy greens or legumes, such as kidney beans, black beans or chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans).
Broccoli does two jobs as a cancer fighter. It contains the anti-tumour compounds found in cruciferous vegetables as well as a fair amount of folate.
A mainstay in Chinese medicine, mushrooms help to promote health and longevity. They have an immune-boosting effect which helps reduce the risk of cancer and enhances heart health.
Soybeans and other legumes contain diadzein and genistein, naturally occurring phytoestrogens which block the action of oestrogen in the body, slowing the growth of hormonally-dependent tumours. Genistein also blocks the activity of certain oncogenes (chromosomal genes believed to initiate cancer.)
Curry powder, turmeric, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper re anti-cancer, immune-stimulating, anti-oxidant and cholesterol-lowering and have a multitude of health-enhancing effects.
Found in tomatoes. This has been associated with a 31% reduction in pancreatic cancer risk among men when comparing the highest and lowest quartiles of intake. Both beta-carotene and total carotenoids were associated with a significantly reduced risk among those who never smoked. The results of this study suggest that a diet rich in tomatoes and tomato-based products with high lycopene content may help reduce pancreatic cancer risk.
Exercise regularly, at least three times a week for 45-60 minutes each session. If you smoke, stop, and keep away from exposure to second hand smoke. Also avoid drinking alcohol, coffee, and all products that contain caffeine. Take care to properly manage stress and reduce your overall stress levels, as stress can negatively affect healthy immune function. In addition, drink an 8-ounce glass of pure, filtered water every two hours during the day to help flush out your urinary tract and keep properly hydrated.
These include alkylglycerols, anti-neoplaston therapy, hydrazine sulphate, shark cartilage and amygdalin. Each of these therapies has been developed by highly credentialed physicians and medical researchers and what they have in common is the use of nontoxic, naturally-derived compounds that rebalance the body’s biochemical functioning.
Immune Enhancement Therapies:
These are frequently used by alternative physicians to treat cancer. Consult a licensed practitioner to discuss Transfer Factor, immune nutrients from milk protein, Livingston Therapy, T/Tn Antigen Breast Cancer Vaccine, Anti-Mycoplasma Auto Vaccine, Coley’s Toxins, Pleomorphism and SANUM Remedies, Dendritic Cell Therapy.
Visit a licensed practitioner to discuss Lelley’s Nutritional-Metabolic Therapy, , Gerson Therapy, Issel’s Whole Body Therapy, Insulin Potentitation Therapy.
- Go for a walk outside in the sun every day for an hour.
- Laugh every day as often as you can, as much as you can.
- Get a magnetico sleep pad
Heal Your Body, Raise Your Consciousness (qigong for cancer) – NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
The cause of all illness and disease: NC_Newsletter_10-07.pdf
Anti-cancer diet – NC_Newsletter_08-05.pdf
Guided imagery and visualisations – low cost solutions for pain relief: NC_Newsletter_07-04.pdf
Alkalinize your diet to get well now – book review NC_Newsletter_07-01.pdf
Live cell therapy (the fountain of youth is real) NC_Newsletter_06-11.pdf
Fluorinated water and cancer linked NC_Newsletter_06-09.pdf
Traditional Chinese Medicine benefits: www.pacificcollege.edu/acupuncture-massage-news/articles/526-chinese-medicine-for-colorectal-cancer-awareness-month.html
Curing cancer using our own technology of emotion: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMNlmn1DPc
Ayurveda and cancer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cusE4q7jAw0
Every cancer can be cured in weeks: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM
Naturopathic Medicine for Pancreatic Cancer: www.cancercenter.com/pancreatic-cancer/naturopathic-medicine.cfm
Complementary and alternative therapies in managing cancer: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/canjclin.49.6.362/full
Processed meat and pancreatic cancer: www.jonbarron.org/natural-health/processed-meat-pancreatic-cancer-blog
Sun exposure benefits in preventing pancreatic cancer: www.naturalnews.com/036247_sun_exposure_pancreatic_cancer_risk_reduction.html
Selenium reduces risk of pancreatic cancer: www.naturalnews.com/034550_selenium_pancreatic_cancer_prevention.html
DMSO and cancer: www.naturalnews.com/037485_DMSO_inflammation_muscle_pain.html
Further Information (links and books)
You Can Heal Your Life – Louise L. Hay; Heal Your Body by Louise L. Hay; The Journey – Brandon Bays; The Acid Alkaline Food Guide – Dr Susan Brown and Larry Trivieri, Jr; How I Said Bah! to cancer by Stephanie Butland; Thrive by Stephanie Butland; Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing – By Anita Moorjani; A Survivor’s Guide to Kicking Cancer’s Ass by Dena Mendes ; Cancer [Audio Book]by Louise L. Hay; Deep Meditation for Healing [Audio Book] by Anita Moorjani; Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing by Bill Henderson
Andrea Butje | Aromahead firstname.lastname@example.org – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt email@example.com – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA firstname.lastname@example.org – meditation, stress
Judith Hoad email@example.com – herbalist.
Kath May firstname.lastname@example.org – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges email@example.com – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika firstname.lastname@example.org – aromatherapy.
Rakesh GAC@AyurvedicLifeStyles.com – Ayurvedic Practitioner.