Vaginal Infections (Vaginitis)
There are various types of vaginal infections, all of which can safely and effectively be treated using the natural cures outlined below. Types of vaginal infections include: Bacterial Vaginosis, which, as the name suggests, is caused by bacterial infections, Candidal Vaginitis, which is caused a type of candidiasis localized in the vaginal region, and Hormonal Vaginitis, which primarily occurs in women who are past menopause, and is characterized by thinning vaginal tissue that is more susceptible to infection and irritation.
The two primary symptoms of all types of vaginal infections are pain and/or itching in the vaginal area that can often be severe, and vaginal discharge that is usually thick and resembles curds.
The most common causes of vaginal infections are overuse of antibiotics, bacterial infections, candidiasis (yeast overgrowth), parasitic microbes such as Trichomonas vaginalis, hormonal imbalances, such as those that can occur during and after menopause, and unsafe sex.
Other causes include poor sanitary habits, local irritants, such as chemical or perfumed vaginal products, and wearing undergarments that are too tight or contain synthetic irritants, such as pantyhose.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Eliminate conventional dairy products. The best dairy products are raw, unpasteurised and homogenised dairy from grass fed cows. If this is unavailable, then buy organic dairy.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef.
www.grasslandbeef.com The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
Helpful nutrients include vitamin A, beta carotene, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc, as well as acidophilus (which can be taken orally and also used in a douche) and the amino acid lysine.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here.
- Take an Omega 3 supplement:
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually disease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
Stephen Lewis, founder of the Aim Program. Find out more by clicking here.
. Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go to www.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
Traditional Chinese Medicine – Ancient Healing www.naturalcures.com/healthblog/traditional_chinese_ancient_healing.php
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body www.naturalcures.com/recommends/
Natural remedies for vaginal infections: www.naturalnews.com/024209_infections_infection_natural.html
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
Become Master of Your Mind – taking charge of your reaction to stress NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Jump for Joy – Rebounding is a great stress busting workout NC_Newsletter_12-10.pdf
Hypnotherapy for stress management – why it is so effective www.naturalcures.com
Ayurvedia home remedy: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQarpgWtY4
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Low Vitamin D linked to vaginal infections: www.naturalnews.com/026353_Vitamin_D_women_infection.html
Candida can cause vaginal infections: www.naturalnews.com/031640_candida_intestines.html
Using probiotics to eliminate candida: www.naturalnews.com/027341_probiotic_candida_probiotics.html
Further Information (links and books)
Permanently Beat Bacterial Vaginosis: Proven 3 Day Cure for Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom, Natural Treatment That Will Prevent Recurring Infection and Vaginal Odor (Women’s Health Expert Series) by Caroline D. Greene and Bacterial Vaginosis Support Group; How to Get Rid of Vaginal Yeast Infection through Natural Remedies within a Few Days by Vida C. Marcele; The Coconut Oil Miracle (Previously published as The Healing Miracle of Coconut Oil) by Bruce Fife and Jon J. Kabara.
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food … A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies) by Phyllis Balch
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – meditation, stress
judith hoad [email protected] – herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Essential Oils www.amoils.com