A viral infection is an infection caused by a virus.
Symptoms of viral infection vary, but typically include fever, generalized aches, chills, fatigue, and symptoms that are specific for that virus. For example, the cold virus usually produces mucus in the nose and throat, the mononucleosis virus produces severe fatigue and, sometimes, liver enlargement, and the polio virus produces paralysis. Symptoms can be chronic or short-lived, depending on the type of virus, as well as the individual’s level of immune function. In some cases, such as HIV, viral infections can be life-threatening.
There are many different types (literally hundreds) of infectious viruses, such as cold and flu viruses, herpes viruses, HIV, etc. Proper treatment lies in determining which type of virus is affecting the system so that it can be effectively dealt with.
Viruses are naturally occurring microorganisms. They are most commonly spread through respiratory routes and bodily fluids, such as blood and semen. Once they gain a foothold in the body, viruses seek to replicate themselves and then spread to others. Sneezing, touching, and eating infected foods are some of the more common ways in which viruses travel from one person to another.
Note: Viral infections do not respond to antibiotics.
Eat an organic, whole foods diet that emphasizes plenty of fresh, raw and lightly steamed vegetables, as well as garlic and onions.
Drink plenty of pure, filtered water.
Use coconut oil in cooking for its powerful anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Avoid all processed and refined foods, sugar, unhealthy fats, alcohol, soda, commercial fruit juices, milk, and dairy products.
It is important to not add further toxicity to your system so try to adhere to the following:
- Do not consume any artificial sweeteners, such as Splenda, NutraSweet or Aspartame
- Do not consume high fructose corn syrup or mono-sodium glutamate.
- Do not drink any carbonated beverages.
- Avoid all fast food restaurants.
- Avoid all canned food.
- Avoid conventional beef. The best beef is organic grass fed beef.
www.grasslandbeef.com The second best is organic meat; this includes beef, veal, lamb, chicken and turkey.
The most important nutrient for viral infections is vitamin C taken in therapeutic doses (500-5,000 mg). Other recommended nutrients include vitamin A, beta carotene, vitamin B complex, panothenic acid, garlic capsules, zinc, proteolytic enzymes taken between meals, acidophilus, raw thymus glandular, lysine, cysteine, olive leaf extract, and quercetin.
- Take Vitamin D3 50,000-100,000 International Units a day for periods of 4 weeks at a time.
- Wholefood supplements are the best way of ensuring your nutritional needs are met. The best we know on the market is Kevin Trudeau’s “KT Daily” product. You can find more details here.
Prescription and non-prescription medication:
What non-prescription and prescription drugs are you taking? Your non-prescription and prescription are partially the reason that you have this illness or disease – you need to get off these medications but do so only under the guidance of a licensed health care practitioner.
We know that when the body is out of balance, energy doesn’t flow, leading blockages and eventually disease. Here are some things you can do to combat stress and restore balance:
- Go to a Dr Morter BEST (Bio-Energetic Synchronisation Technique) Practitioner.
- Sign up for Energetic Re-Balancing: 2 practitioners to consider are:
Stephen Lewis, founder of the Aim Program. Find out more by clicking here.
. Find out more by clicking here.
- Consider using Mary Millers Iching System Products – ichingsystemsinstruments.com
- Reiki healing is very powerful in releasing stress and emotional baggage. Find a practitioner here.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has had remarkable results in dissolving stress. Find a local practitioner here or go to www.thetappingsolution.com or www.tftrx.com
- Try Hypnotherapy to relax the mind. Find a practitioner here.
Coconut oil for infection www.livestrong.com/article/320227-how-to-use-coconut-oil-for-infection/
Fighting infections without antibiotics www.webnat.com/articles/Antibiotics.asp
The best way to cleansing and purification of the body www.naturalcures.com/recommends/
Mother Nature’s Natural Germ Fighters naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/03/mother-natures-natural-germ-fighters
Immune health NC_Newsletter_07-11.pdf
Squeaky Clean (Colonic Irrigation) www.naturalcures.com/squeaky-clean
Heal Your Body and Raise Your Consciousness – Qigong NC_Newsletter_12-08.pdf
Health Care that Won’t Cost You a Single Penny – EFT NC_Newsletter_12-06.pdf
EFT for treating disease www.garythink.com/eft/physicial.html
Further Information (links and books)
The Healing Power of Garlic by Paul Bergner
Detox and revitalize by Susana L. Belen
The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal
The Healing Herbs: The Ultimate Guide to the Curative Power of Nature’s Medicines by Michael Castleman and Prevention Magazine
Andrea Butje | Aromahead [email protected] – aromatherapy
Carrie Vitt [email protected] – organic food recipes.
David Spector-NSR/USA [email protected] – meditation, stress
judith hoad [email protected] – herbalist.
Kath May [email protected] – reiki, tai chi.
Lillian Bridges [email protected] – Chinese medicine, living naturally.
Monika [email protected] – aromatherapy.
Rakesh [email protected] – Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Essential Oils www.amoils.com