Quick Action Plan for Emphysema…
Quick Action Plan for Emphysema
- Stop smoking. Alternative therapies only work if you discontinue smoking and avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Inhale steamed vapors of the essential oils of eucalyptus and pine; massage the essential oils of cedarwood, eucalyptus, or peppermint into the chest daily.
- Ayuvedic physicians recommend boiling two to three cloves of raw, organic garlic in water; when tender, crush them, add them to the water and drink.
- Be screened for food allergies and sensitivities, and then avoid eating those foods to which you are allergic or sensitive.
- Do not eat sugar, wheat, or soy products, soft drinks, commercially processed foods, and all foods containing artificial ingredients. Avoid commercial milk and dairy products, coffee and caffeine products, red meat, salt, refined carbohydrates, corn, chocolate, and hydrogenated and trans fats.
- Drink eight ounces of pure, filtered water every two hours. Enjoy freshly-made, organic vegetable juices throughout the day using combinations of carrot, celery, spinach, wheatgrass, watercress, and one clove of garlic.
- Eat organic, whole foods such as fresh, raw fruits and vegetables, soaked raw nuts and seeds, free-range, grass-fed meats, poultry, and wild-caught fish. Regularly have garlic, cayenne pepper, chili peppers, mustard, and onions. Use coconut and extra virgin olive oil, or raw, organic butter.
- Useful herbs include coltsfoot tea and thyme, peppermint tea, anise oil mixed with honey, mullein, comfrey, fenugreek, licorice root, rosehips, rosemary, slippery elm, and white horehound.
- Helpful homeopathic remedies are Aspidosperma and Carbo vegetabilis.
- Try hydrotherapy treatments by applying water, ice, steam, and hot and cold temperatures through full body immersion, steam baths, saunas, and sitz baths.
- Buy a negative ion generator, a humidifier, and add air filtering house plants to your home and work. Keep your place well ventilated.
- Useful nutrients include Vitamin C, Vitamins B6, B12, Vitamin E, chlorophyll, coenzyme Q10 (CQ10), folic acid, lecithin, and the amino acids L-cysteine, L-methionine, and L-glutathione.