Forget Fifty Shades of Grey guys. Fifty shades of green are far healthier for you because they form the basis for the perfect natural cure.
They’re the best way to spanking good health and there’s no need to get tied up in knots working out why because our health team here at Natural Cures can reveal all.
There are dozens of green leafy vegetables, fruits and juices that nourish and provide vital vitamins and elements for your diet and here we’ve picked our top 10, which are not naughty but very nice:
- Cabbage – Excellent for lowering cholesterol helps with cancer prevention.
- Broccoli – Vitamin C-rich, lower chance of stroke, protects against prostate, colon and bladder cancers.
- Wheatgrass juice: A powerful raw, living super-food which contains over 100 easily absorbed nutrients.
- Green Tea: Helps weight loss, protects against diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, lowers blood pressure.
- Avocados: Great for skin, ease inflammation of arthritis, anti-ageing, promote eye health.
- Kale – Good for cardio-vascular support, keeps the liver healthy, protects against cancer.
- Spinach – Nutritional powerhouse, fights skin and breast cancer, slows down degeneration process.
- Kiwi fruit – Help to prevent cancer and colon cancer, prevents coughs, keeps sugar levels low.
- Watercress – Calcium-rich, anti-oxidant, protects against macular degeneration.
- Cilantro (coriander) – A natural cleanser, removes heavy metal toxins from the body.
So guys, the best way is total submission. Submit to the benefits of green fruit and vegetables and let them dominate your diet. Whip up some mouth-watering meals with them today. Or better still eat them in the raw.
By Virginia Mason