Quick Action Plan for High Blood Pressure…
Quick Action Plan for High Blood Pressure
- Make any necessary lifestyle changes. If you are overweight, commit to a weight loss plan. If you smoke, stop, and avoid all sources of secondhand smoke. Also exercise at least thirty minutes a day at least three to four times a week. Safe and effective exercise choices include brisk walking, bicycling, hiking, rebounding, and swimming. Additionally try a restorative yoga class, tai chi or chi gong; all can provide great stress relief and can be pleasurable ways to add movement to your life.
- Adopt a healthy diet. In place of red meats, choose fish such as blue fish, cod, Greenland halibut, mackerel, and wild caught salmon, as well as free-range, organic poultry. If you want red meat choose bison, for a low fat option.
- Emphasize fresh, organic fruits and vegetables that are rich in vital nutrients, such as avocados, bananas, cantaloupe, honeydew melons, grapefruit, nectarines, oranges, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, green peas, kidney and lima beans, leafy green vegetables, nuts such as almonds, cashews, walnuts and pecans, potatoes, squash, and yams, raw dairy, and whole grains like brown rice, buckwheat and quinoa.
- Use raw virgin coconut butter or organic butter for cooking, and flaxseed and extra virgin olive oil for dressings.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, caffeine, and refined salt.
- Supplement with vitamin A, beta carotene, vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6, vitamin C, bioflavonoids (especially rutin), vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), evening primrose oil, fish oil, calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc, as well as the amino acids cysteine, taurine, and tryptophan.
- Useful herbs for high blood pressure include garlic, hawthorn berry, olive leaf extract, and the medicinal mushrooms maitake and reishi.
- Drink at least one 8-ounce glass of fresh squeezed, organic vegetable juice each day. Excellent juice combinations include beet, carrot, and celery; and carrot or cucumber, spinach, and parsley. For added benefit, add one clove of juiced garlic.
- Adopt a stress management program of daily meditation and/or relaxation exercises.
- Detoxify your body to eliminate toxins and heavy metals that can dramatically increase the risk of high blood pressure.
Too see the content behind this please sign up for a free or paid plan.
To see what subscription would suit you best please click here