- You don’t have to be a vegetarian to be healthy. I have never seen any real, convincing evidence that vegetarians are healthier or live longer than people who eat animal products. However, the healthiest people absolutely eat a large amount of fresh, organic, raw, uncooked fruits and vegetables. If you were to do just one thing, I would tell you to eat four pieces of fresh fruit per day and two big raw salads full of vegetables. If you changed nothing else in your diet, but just added those two things, many medical conditions would disappear. Ideally, the fruits and vegetables should be organic and uncooked, but cooked non-organic fruits and vegetables are better than none at all.
- Buy a juice machine and use it
Animals don’t own juice machines, but animals have not loaded their bodies with the amount of toxins we have. They use their bodies as they were designed, unlike us, and they eat raw, uncooked food full of living enzymes and packed with nutrition and life force energy. Our food supply today is dramatically depleted of vital vitamins and minerals. Organic produce has up to ten times the vitamin and minerals as non-organic, and has none of the poison residues of the chemical fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides. Even so, because the soil is so depleted, organic produce still has less nutritional value than the same produce had 50 years ago. You would have to eat ten times the amount of produce today to even come close to the nutritional value of food 50 years ago. Therefore, it is absolutely impossible to get the amount of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that you need by simply eating food. And remember, because of all of the drugs and toxins you have ingested, your ability to absorb these nutrients is dramatically reduced. Even if you ate only raw, uncooked organic fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, your body would have major nutritional deficiencies. The absolute best way to correct this problem is to buy a good juice machine and make fresh juice using organic fruits and vegetables. Drinking three to four glasses of fresh juice gives your body a huge amount of living enzymes, as well as vitamins and minerals in the natural state and in the proportion that nature intended.
- Eat snacks
Don’t go hungry.
When we create something with our hands we benefit emotionally and physically. When you cook food from scratch you take a much needed mental break, and you can create great tasting, incredibly healthy meals. I personally cook almost every day.
- Eat an apple a day
- Take coral calcium
The Federal Trade Commission forbids me to say anything about coral calcium in my book, but you can find our more about it in this website.
- Take a whole food supplement
Your body is deficient in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and cofactors. That is a fact. There is no way that you can get all the nutrients you need by eating food. You would have to eat ten to 20 times the amount of food as you are now, and it would all have to be organic. There simply is no way you are getting the nutrients you need. Having the proper amount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and cofactors allows your body to operate as it was designed. The best way to get this needed nutrition is by making fresh juice at home. But I also suggest buying a whole food concentrate nutritional supplement. Your product should not contain any chemical of synthetic nutrients, but only organic, raw concentrated food sources.
- Only eat organic, kosher meat and poultry
This subject is incredibly complex. Oprah Winfrey had a show devoted to the meat industry, and was sued for expressing her opinions. She won. Any meat or poultry that is not organic and kosher is incredibly toxic. Generally speaking, here are the differences:
- A conventional animal has been genetically modified in breeding, thus becoming an animal that could never occur naturally.
- An organic animal has genetics that have not been modified by man and is in its most natural state.
- A conventional animal is injected with growth hormone and antibiotics, meaning that the meat we consume is then loaded with these drugs.
- An organic animal is given no drugs, so its meat is drug free.
- A conventional animal is not allowed to roam freely or exercise normally, thus creating an incredibly toxic animal that is unnaturally obese and diseased.
- An organic animal is allowed to roam naturally, grows at its normal rate, and is not loaded with toxins or diseases.
- A conventional animal is fed an unnatural diet of chemicals and feed that it would never eat naturally. Conventional cows, for example, are also fed ground up cow parts, pig parts, goat parts, and horse parts. Many of these ground up animal parts are from diseased, sick animals that are not fit for human consumption. Keep in mind the cow is a vegetarian and is not designed to be eating ground up diseased animals.
- A grass-fed organic cow eats grass as it would in nature, and the grass has not been laced with chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- A conventional animal is slaughtered by being shot in the head with a bolt. The animal experiences incredible pain and trauma. Adrenaline, which is highly poisonous, permeates the animal’s tissue. The blood, which is loaded with toxins, also permeates the issue. The trauma causes the energy field in and around the animal to become highly negative. The animal usually dies in its own urine and feces.
- An organic animal, that is also kosher, is killed in the most humane way possible, by slicing its throat. The animal experiences no pain, is immediately drained of all the blood, its internal organs are inspected to make sure the animal is 100 percent healthy, and the tissue is salted to draw out any blood and kill any bacteria.
- A conventional animal is usually aged, which means the animal flesh is hung in a dark room and allowed to rot. A green mold covers the rotting animal flesh. This green toxic mold is bacteria that tenderizes the meat, but also fills the meat with more toxic poisons.
- Organic kosher meat is not aged.
Many conventional meat and poultry products are sprayed with dangerous chemicals to kill bacteria. Some are irradiated, wiping out the natural life force energy and, as evidence by Kirlian photography, leaving the energy field around the meat highly toxic to humans. When I learned about this, I decided to eat only kosher organic meat. For 30 days, every day, I ate some kosher organic meat. I tried to monitor if I felt any difference. I could not detect anything specific or dramatic. I wasn’t convinced that it was such a big deal. I decided to throw a barbeque and invited several of my friends over to my home. I went to the butcher and bought the absolute best, highest quality steaks made-conventional, Black Angus aged steaks. The best money can buy. I cooked the steaks and served them to my guests. Each person raved about how delicious and tender the steaks were. Some said they were the best they had ever eaten. I took one bite of mine and felt very odd. It was if I was eating some “bad meat”. I looked around at everyone else devouring their steaks and enjoying the delicious flavor. I asked my friend to taste my steak. He loved it. So I took another bite. As I chewed and swallowed the meat I began to feel funny. Perspiration started on my forehead, I got pale, and my stomach felt very nauseous. I excused myself, went to the bathroom and threw up.
What had occurred was that for 30 days I only ate pure non-toxic, undiseased meat. Eating this highly toxic meat caused me to get sick, because I had eaten only clean meat for so long my body had immediately rejected the toxins. This is why people in Mexico, for example, can drink the diseased toxic water and show no signs of illness. But if an American were to drink the same water, they would get violently ill. Your body does create a tolerance to poisons. The bottom line is, chicken, duck, lamb, beef, and goat are all fine as long as it is organic and kosher. It is hard to find organic kosher products in stores.
- Eat raw organic nuts and seeds
Raw means uncooked. Stay away from roasted and salted nuts and seeds. Ideally, buy them in the shell, they retain more nutrients. There is tremendous life force in nuts and seeds. They are great to snack on throughout the day.
- Get an oxygen water cooler
For a variety of reasons, your body is deficient in oxygen. Increasing the amount of oxygen in the body to the level where it should be, alkalizes the body and creates an environment where disease can not exist. One of the best ways to add oxygen into the body is through water. Do not buy oxygenated water at the store. The oxygen dissipates rapidly and by the time it gets to the store, and you buy it, any oxygen that was added is probably gone. I have a water cooler in my house and my offices that add the oxygen when the water is dispensed. Most people feel an immediate rush of energy and increased vitality.
- Take digestive enzymes
One of the main causes of indigestion, heartburn, gas, bloating, and constipation is a lack of digestive enzymes in your stomach and intestine. Because of antibiotics, other nonprescription and prescription drugs, chlorinated and fluoride-full water, it has been shown that most people simply do not have enough digestive enzymes in their system, slowing a person’s metabolism and blocking the absorption of nutrients. Your body’s ability to produce digestive enzymes has been dramatically reduced. Therefore, I believe you need to take digestive enzymes for a period of time until your body is cleansed and rejuvenated, so it can produce the correct amount on its own. Taking digestive enzymes can eliminate acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation. There are many brands available containing a variety of ingredients. Go to your local health food store and inquire as to their recommendations. I give you my recommendations at www.naturalcures.com. It is interesting to note that the majority of people who start taking digestive enzymes lose between five and ten pounds in the first 30 days.
- Eat only “organic” food
You want to eat food that has not been grown with chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Organic food has no chemical poison residue and has much higher amounts of nutrients.
- Use organic sea salt
Regular table salt is poison. Sea salt is infinitely better for you. This one small change can also make you lose between five and ten pounds in the first 30 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Eat organic dark chocolate
Okay, you need your chocolate. Chocolate is not bad. The ingredients that are put in with the chocolate can be very bad. There are several brands of organic dark chocolate bars that taste wonderful and are filled with real raw organic ingredients. Go to your health food store and inquire. Read the ingredient list. Then indulge and enjoy.
- Make your own beer and wine
If you are going to drink beer and wine, make it yourself with pure organic ingredients. It’s fun, it tastes better and it’s much healthier for you. Beer and wine are not unhealthy; however, the chemicals on the grapes, the hops, and other ingredients get into the final product. The heating used in processing kills the beneficial living enzymes. It is much better, however, to drink beer or wine than sodas or canned or bottled juice.