Quick Action Plan for Syphilis…
Quick Action Plan for Syphilis
- Print out and review the above Prevention Guidelines.
- Seek immediate medical attention. Syphilis must be treated with antibiotics to ensure complete recovery.
- Emphasize fresh, organic foods, with plenty of fruits and vegetables, complex carbohydrates, free-range, organic meats and poultry, wild-caught fish, and an abundance of pure filtered water.
- Avoid all commercial, processed, and non-organic food, as well as alcohol, coffee, sugars, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, food dyes, milk and dairy products, and wheat and wheat products.
- Be screened for food allergies.
- Drink plenty of organic, fresh-squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, such as green drinks and apple, carrot, grape, pomegranate and watermelon juices.
- The herb goldenseal is particularly effective for helping to boost recovery.
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc are suggested due to their proven ability to boost and maintain optimal immune function.
- For Syphilis, we suggest daily contrast sitz baths to help relieve symptoms.
- The homeopathic remedy Syphilinum can be helpful both for people with syphilis and their descendants.
- To ensure complete and long-term recovery, work with a qualified holistic health professional.