Description: Slim down the natural way! America’s leading health expert offers a revolutionary, proven program to help you shed those unwanted pounds–forever.
Grapefruit, hormones, blood types, protein. With so many of today’s trendy diets being hailed as the weight-loss solution, it’s hard to know what really does work, let alone what’s actually good for you. But what if there was a simple, enjoyable way to lose weight without eliminating food groups or counting calories—one that not only melted away the pounds but dramatically improved other aspects of your life as well?
Leading natural health expert Gary Null has devoted his life to helping people feel better about their bodies, and in this ground-breaking new book he presents a surefire plan to help you lose weight—and keep it off. Based on Null’s research with over a thousand volunteers and more than twenty-five years as a health educator, Gary Null’s Ultimate Lifetime Diet explores the science behind weight gain and provides and easy-to-follow weight-loss regimen based on nutrition, exercise and holistic therapies. Complete with a 31-day eating plan packed with delicious, all-natural, low-fat recipes that can be tailored to your individual needs, Gary Null’s Ultimate Lifetime Diet shows you how to jump-start your metabolism and develop healthier, lifelong eating habits. You will learn how to:
* Listen to your body and determine your unique dietary needs
* Use detoxification as the key to weight-loss success—safely and effectively
* Reduce with juice and blend a variety of slimming, health-enhancing beverages
* Use the 125 recipes in the eating plan to prepare appetizing, slenderizing dishes—from breakfast to dessert
* Choose vitamins and supplements that will boost your weight-loss efforts
* Develop a personalized exercise regimen—and stick with it
* Use stress management and self-actualization techniques to set personal goals, improve your body image, and stay positive and energized
Best of all, with Gary Null’s Ultimate Lifetime Diet the inches and pounds you lose are secondary to what you gain: a lifetime of confidence, happiness, good eating and good health.