Keep the following items on hand. They are great healthy lifestyle tools used in cleansing, detoxification and whole food preparation.
- Juice machine* that separates the juice from the fiber, for making vegetable and fruit juices.
- Large stainless steel soup pot for making homemade vegetable broth.
- Sharp knife, chopping board, colander and strainer.
- Teakettle or stainless steel pot to heat water.
- Thermos, quart sized jars and coolers work well for transporting fresh juices and smoothies. Use jars to soak almonds.
Produce, Preferably Organic
Buy organic produce. Please understand that the chemicals, additives, waxes and preservatives in processed conventional food, are making you sick. They are dulling your mind, tainting your taste buds and souring your ability to enjoy real food. Nutritional deficiencies from poor quality food could be limiting your thinking and keeping you from making smart choices. These are just a few of the reasons why it is so important to buy organic food.