Quick Action Plan for Trichomonas Vaginalis…
Quick Action Plan for Trichomonas Vaginalis
- Print out and review the above Prevention Guidelines.
- Work with a holistically trained physician to devise the most effective treatment plan. Drug treatment may be necessary.
- Emphasize fresh, organic foods, with plenty of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables, complex carbohydrates, free-range, organic meats and poultry, wild-caught fish, and an abundance of pure filtered water.
- Avoid all commercial, processed, and nonorganic food, as well as alcohol, coffee, sugars, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, food dyes, milk and dairy products, and wheat and wheat products.
- Supplement with vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, garlic capsules, grapeseed extract, and Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidum. Vitamin E cream applied topically can also help.
- Useful herbs include calendula, Echinacea, and goldenseal added to one quart of pure filtered water and taken as a douche once or twice a day. Topical solutions of black walnut, grapeseed extract, or Pau d’arco applied over the affected areas can also be helpful.